Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this app, you agree to be bound by these app Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. By agreeing to this license, you agree to:
- list exclusively books;
- accurately report the condition of your books;
- upload photos to the app that are only of the book uploaded;
- arrange the exchange when you press the “checkout” button in the cart unless you contact email@example.com and receive written permission to cancel the purchase;
- pay for all the books that are marked as “sold” in your cart for the price listed unless (a) you contact firstname.lastname@example.org and receive written permission to cancel the purchase or (b) agree with the seller on a different price; and
- charge reasonable prices for your books.
b. Permission is granted to temporarily download Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange's app. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the app if you are not a Friends Seminary High School student or graduate.
- claim ownership of the app or any of the intellectual property therein;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
c. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange in its sole discretion at any time. Upon terminating your access to this app, you must stop using this app unless you are otherwise notified.
The materials on Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange's iOS app are provided “as is.” Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its iOS app or otherwise relating to such materials.
To the extent permitted by law, Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange or its suppliers shall in no event be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit for any reason whatsoever, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange's iOS app, even if Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange or a Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange's iOS app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange does not warrant that any of the materials on its iOS app are accurate, complete, or current. Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange may make changes to the materials contained on its iOS app at any time without notice. Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Friends Seminary Textbook Exchange's iOS app shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of an iOS App.
- We ask you to log in with your Friends Seminary email, from which we obtain only your full name and email address.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.